Activate this card by placing 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn, during your turn: You can target 1 other face-up card on the field that you can place a Spell Counter on; remove 1 Spell Counter from this card, and if you do, place 1 Spell Counter on that target. When the last Spell Counter(s) is removed from this card, destroy it.
|How to Obtain?|
Card Pack: Crimson Kingdom
Structure Deck EX: Spellbound Silence
- This card can be searched by A Cat of Ill Omen.
- Miracle Restoring can easily be used with this card.
- This card can supplement several powerful Spellcasters, such as Mythical Beast Cerberus, Magical Marionette, Armor Exe, and other spell counter based magicians.
- While Magical Citadel of Endymion is active on the field, activate 2 Pitch-Black Power Stones then use a card like Storm. Magical Citadel of Endymion will not be destroyed due to its invincibility effect, while the 6 spell counters are transferred to it. Once there you may remove them to special summon Endymion, the Master Magician from your hand or Graveyard.
- The three Spell Counters are placed on "Pitch-Black Power Stone" at activation, before your opponent can respond.
- If "Seven Tools of the Bandit" is chained, then "Pitch-Black Power Stone" is destroyed while it has the three Spell Counters.
- This card's effect targets the monster that it places 1 Spell Counter on.