You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. During the End Phase of the turn this Set card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone was destroyed by an opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 card your opponent controls (if possible); Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, destroy that target (if any).
|How to Obtain?|
Card Pack: Crimson Kingdom
- You can use The Warrior Returning Alive to reset it back in the S/T Zone.
- This card can be used as an alternative to Wild Tornado in that you get more versatility in using it as a monster or a removal trap, but Wild Tornado can be activated to destroy face-up Spell/Traps, while this card has to wait and be destroyed.
- This card is good for starting a comeback after an opponent's offensive destruction, as it will come back during the End Phase (before any traps set that turn can legally activate), destroy an opponent's card, and give you a monster to use during you next turn.
- This card can be used against Harpie Decks due to their access to Harpies' Hunting Ground.
- The effect that Special Summons this card and destroys 1 card the opponent controls is a Compulsory effect that activates in the End Phase.
- This effect targets 1 card the opponent controls.
- Special Summoning this card and destroying 1 card the opponent controls are considered to happen simultaneously.
- If during the End Phase in which a Set "Silver Sentinel" is destroyed by the opponent and sent to the Graveyard the opponent controls no cards that can be destroyed, the effect can be activated and "Silver Sentinel" will Special Summon itself to the field.