During your End Phase, if you did not Normal Summon/Set a monster this turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Graveyard, except "Red-Eyes B. Chick".
|How to Obtain?|
Card Pack: Crimson Kingdom
- The full list of monsters (in Duel Links) that this card can Summon is as follows:
- You can get multiple uses out of this card if you use Miracle Dig to return it into play.
- After a Red-Eyes is sent to the graveyard, you can use Vanguard of the Dragon to send this card to the Graveyard and at your End Phase of a turn you didn't normal summon, Special Summon the lost Red-Eyes.
- Keep in mind that you can not Normal Summon/Set a monster, but you can still Special Summon multiple monsters on the turn that you want to use this monster's effect.
- The effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern is a Trigger Effect that is activated from the Graveyard.
- Banishing Red-Eyes Wyvern is a cost to activate this effect.
- This effect targets 1 "Red-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard.
- During the End Phase of a turn in which you have not Normal Summoned/Set a monster, if Red-Eyes Wyvern is discarded to the Graveyard because you had more cards than your hand size limit, the effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern cannot be activated.
- If you did not Normal Summon or Set during this turn because you could not - [due to a card's effect] - then it is still treated as you not Normal Summoning or Setting during this turn, so you can activate the effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern during the End Phase.
- If your Normal Summon or Set was negated by [Champion's Vigilance], then it is still considered that you Normal Summoned or Set during this turn, so you cannot activate the effect of Red-Eyes Wyvern during the End Phase.