While there is no face-up Field Spell Card, the field is treated as "Necrovalley". All "Gravekeeper's" monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF.
|How to Obtain?|
- This card can be searched by Chaos Zone, Magician's Circle, and Gravekeeper's Recruiter.
- Cards that benefit from this card include Gravekeeper's Assailant, A Cat of Ill Omen and An Owl of Luck.
- Priestess alone can fulfill the requirement to activate Hidden Temples of Necrovalley
- With the Power of Dark skill, Gravekeeper's Priestess has 1900 DEF in combination with its own effect.
- The effect that increases the ATK and DEF of all face-up "Gravekeeper's" monsters by 200 is applied even if a Field Spell Card exists on the field.