|Card Trader Expense|
- Inexpensive; most of the cards are of low rarity and can be acquired with little effort
- Fairly consistent
- Requires some luck
- You may encounter rare situations that may cause this to fail
This deck utilizes Rex's skill, Dinosaur Kingdom, to buff our Dinosaur monsters with enough power to overcome Yami Bakura's Level 4 or lower monsters.
With this setup, you are guaranteed 7200 Duel Assessment Points. Glossy/Prismatic cards will boost your total score.
Attack and destroy Yami Bakura's monsters with your monsters. Prevent Dark Necrofear from being summoned by removing Fiend-types from the Graveyard. Have Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Bracchio-raidus be on the field by the final turn. Do NOT attack directly. The only time you should declare a direct attack is the finishing blow at the end.
Our main threat against LV30 is Dark Necrofear. When it is destroyed, it will take control of one monster on our side of the field. We prevent this from being summoned by removing Fiend-type monsters from the Graveyard with Gravedigger Ghoul and Pot of Benevolence. You must prevent him from having 3 Fiend-types in his Graveyard during his turn.
Ectoplasmer will only be played if Yami Bakura can get two monsters on his side of the field. This is usually played alongside Dark Necrofear, since it is the best way for him to get out two monsters during the same turn.
Call of the Earthbound will only be activated if Piranha Army attacks directly instead of a monster Yami Bakura has on the field. We counter this by attacking with another monster first.
Spiritualism and Gravelstorm will return one Spell/Trap card you control on the field to your hand. Most of the time, it will be your Jurassic World field spell.
You can choose to replace one Amazoness Chain Master or Crystal Seer for another Blue-Eyes White Dragon so Exchange will have little to no effect on your farm, but I would not recommend it since you will then increase your chances for dead draws.
Final Turn Combo:
1) Normal Summon Piranha Army.
3) Activate Riryoku, halving Blue-Eyes White Dragon's ATK and adding that half to Piranha Army.
4) Activate Gift of the Martyr, sending Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the Graveyard, adding its original ATK to Piranha Army. Piranha Army's ATK should now be over 5000.
5) Enter the Battle Phase and attack directly with Piranha Army.Yami Bakura should either have one monster or no monsters on the field. If Yami Bakura has one, attack it with Bracchio-raidus first.
Card Choice Explanations:
Amazoness Chain Master: Used to take back any key monsters stolen with Exchange.
Crystal Seer: Adds draw power and deck thinning while ensuring that our Blue-Eyes White Dragon is not at the bottom of the deck.
Gravedigger Ghoul, Pot of Benevolence: Used to return or banish Fiend-types from Yami Bakura's Graveyard to prevent Dark Necrofear from being summoned. Pot of Benevolence can also help with Exchange if the monster he's taken has been sent to the Graveyard.
Bracchio-raidus: Used to acquire the Fusion Summon bonus and to help defeat Yami Bakura's monsters.