|Card Trader Expense|
- Insane draw speed: You will always be drawing into more draw power or key offensive spells and monsters that will continuously put pressure on your opponent.
- Rapid Order to Charge or Order to Smash combos will keep your opponent's field clear, leaving them open for attacks most of the game.
- Outside of Venus and Order to Charge shenanigans, the deck still has a solid core of normal beaters and Knight of the Red Lotus to continue plays. Red Lotus in particular can continue to special summon more normal monsters, either applying offensive pressure of acting as fodder for the support spells.
- If your Venus gets taken out by Divine Wrath or otherwise neutralized, you are more than likely dead in the water because you will not be able to dig and cycle through your deck right off the bat.
- If you take too much damage, such as getting beaten down by a strong swing or on the second end of a turn 1 burn, you won't have the LP to pay for shine ball special summons, which neutralizes this deck's greatest strength.
- The deck is automatically at a disadvantage versus Power of Dark Decks due to fairies losing 200 ATK from Yami Field Spell.
- Some consistency issues, since the deck runs the risk of drawing Shine Balls or not drawing Venus. Restart alleviates this, but without Venus the deck will struggle.
A very unique deck, Venus decks are known for committing all of their resources to Venus with incredibly strong openings. Venus can swarm the field rapidly with Mystic Shine Balls, which end up being fodder for powerful spells such as Order to Charge, Order to Smash, and White Elephant's Gift. Opening with Venus and support like Order to Charge is one of the strongest openings in the game and many decks struggle to get past the sheer advantage that Venus can accumulate.