|Card Trader Expense|
Super Joey boasts considerable power, such as the potential to OTK with 2 REBD's in a single turn, even when completely locked down. In addition to this, he also packs backline removal, monster removal, and a position-switcher. This makes us adopt very specific strategies for getting to our end game win combos.
For those of us who Yugi Muto has graced with Union Attacks, rejoice. Winning via Effect Damage Only grants an additional 1000 assessment points, giving us that much more of a chance for Red-Eyes Spirit / Insight.
- Kunai with Chain
- Position changer and 500 ATK equip all in one
- Important to note: when Storm’ing the backline
- Joey will panic chain, meaning he can only activate the 500 ATK boost effect
- This leaves you free to target the other Set backline
- Spiritual Wind Art-Miyabi
- Nasty monster removal that can mess up the farm if not dealt with
- Note: tribute must be Wind type, meaning the 3 Vanguards and 2 REBD do not qualify
- He will use this on Unhappy Girls, do not toss your 3rd copy
- Stamping Destruction (x2)
- Do not set any important farm spells
- Can lower you to lethal range while removing your defense
- Its necessary to run bait to draw these out
First priority: get out 3 Unhappy Girls ASAP, keeping a spare Rai-Mei/Crystal Seer in reserve in case Joey pops Miyabi early.
Set any Javelins/E-Con/Windstorm/Security Orbs/7 Tools. Anything not essential to the final Win Combo is Storm ammo.
Unless both Stamping Destruction’s have been popped, do not set any farm spells. If you do, be sure to use the farm spells before Storm’ing.
Don’t forget to leave 1 open slot for Storm!
Important: When given the chance, activate 1 Javelin to keep your LP out of lethal range. The 2 SD’s will take you to 3000 LP, and without cover you will die to REBD+any other monster.
Note: If Miyabi has been dealt with, it may be prudent to summon Serket -> BEUD early and begin to clear monsters. This can also work to bait out Kunai so it's not a problem during your last turn. Be aware that Joey has 1 Metalmorph that can endanger your BEUD.
On your 2nd to Last Turn:
- With 2 monsters on the field, tribute 1 for Serket
- With 2 Set spell/trap cards ready (usually Javelins), activate Storm
- Do not tribute Serket for BEUD until you've confirmed that Miyabi has been dealt with
- Even if Miyabi is popped on Serket, we can simply resummon him later. BEUD cannot be salvaged if preemptively summoned
On your Last Turn:
- Summon Vassal
- Summon BEUD using Serket
- Use Secret Pass to the Treasures on Vassal (don't misclick on your Unhappy Girl!)
- Pop both Union Attacks
- Attack directly for just over 10,000
Note: to hit over 10,000, Vassal will need to be backed by BEUD as well as 1 other monster, such as Unhappy Girl. With 2 Union Attacks, Vassal buffed by BEUD + UG will just touch 10,500.