|Card Trader Expense|
- Easy to understand
- Consists of mostly trap cards
- Labyrinth Builder is a character-exclusive skill
- Uses event and character exclusive cards
Summon Labyrinth Wall (in Defense Position) via the skill and protect it with your trap cards. Stall until the last two turns.
On the second-to-last turn, set Summoner of Illusions and activate Dimensionhole on it. This will protect it from being destroyed during Super Joey's turn.
Our main threats against LV40 are:
- Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi
- Kunai with Chain
Ultimate Providence, Seven Tools of the Bandit negates both Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi and Kunai with Chain.
Dimension Gate can be chained in response to Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi, temporarily removing Labyrinth Wall from play so that it no longer has a target for the effect.
Final Turn Combo:
1) Flip Summon Summoner of Illusions, tributing Labyrinth Wall to Special Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in Attack Position.
2) Normal Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal.
3) Activate Secret Pass to the Treasures and all copies of Union Attack, choosing Gravekeeper's Vassal as the target.
4) Enter the Battle Phase and attack directly with Gravekeeper's Vassal. If Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi or Kunai with Chain is activated, negate it with Ultimate Providence or Seven Tools of the Bandit.
Card Choice Explanation:
Good Goblin Housekeeping, Jar of Greed: Draw power to make up for the two cards returned via the skill and to end the game faster. Good Goblin Housekeeping also makes sure that Summoner of Illusions is not at the bottom of the Deck.
Dimensionhole: Strictly used to protect Summoner of Illusions