|Card Trader Expense|
This deck requires no particular skill to be used effectively.
- With fast draw power, you will easily be able to draw into your Cerberus or Unhappy Girl.
- Unhappy Girl will mess with the AI and wont immediately attack it unless lethal is possible. Adding Wonder Wand to Unhappy girl will provide you a wall if you are unable to draw Cerberus fast enough. Once Cerberus is drawn, you can use Wand to pitch Unhappy Girl for a 2 cards draw.
- Reload can be used to dump your hand and refresh in hopes of drawing your monsters if you didn't start out with them.
- The way this deck is built, you only need Cerberus to reach 5000 ATK since the double Union Attack will stack Cerberus ATK twice ontop of Vassal. So you can freely pitch your other Cerbs with Wonder Wand for Draw Power.
- Because you have no skills (the whole point of this deck) it is still possible to lose for not being able to draw key cards fast enough. However this is an uncommon occurrence so don't be discouraged if you draw bad the first couple times, because the rest of the time you will breeze LDs.
This deck is meant for the "End Game" player seeking to unlock particular skills on their characters. Use this deck against Legendary Duelists that you would normally run Cerberus against, such as Yami Yugi, Tea, Weevil, Rex, and Odion.