|Card Trader Expense|
This deck requires no particular skill to be used effectively.
You win games fast. Early SD decks will not be able to handle taking on 2000+ beaters.
In dire situations, you can pitch one ritual monster to summon the other if you have no materials on hand.
You will also be able to average a respectable 3000 Duel Assessment
- Plus its an auto-duel deck so less work for you to do.
This deck has no defensive cards whatsoever so do not try to run this in PvP seriously. If you run into an SD Deck that can get over Fortress Whale you won't win.
This deck can also be prone to drawing bad hands, but can usually resolve itself quick enough in lower levels. You can alleviate the issue with a Draw Sense or Balance Skill on some characters or tank it with an LP Boost skill.
- Also the Auto-Duel AI may make a dumb move here or there, such as if you have BEWD and two ritual monsters in hand, the AI will pitch one ritual instead of BEWD, which will disrupt your summons. If you think this might be an issue, take some moment to manual play some cards before toggling Auto-Duel back on.
This deck is a generic level up grinding deck in the early stages that is cheap to make and great against Standard Duelists. This is a skeleton deck that is interchangeable at most early to mid game levels so long as you follow a simple format:
- All Ritual Monsters are of the same level: all 6, 7, or 8
- Have Ritual Materials of equal or higher level to the Ritual Monsters
- Have some method to search at least 1 of your rituals
This Level 7 example deck can consistently win against up to level 29 and some level 33 Standard Duelists and most cards are from the same set except for 1.
- Level 6 Ritual Variations are a bit harder to build due to the only 2 Level 6 Rituals not having cheap alternative searchers