This deck on longer works: Unhappy Girl no longer stops Muto from flipping his monsters.
- Easy to use
- Consistent and reliable
- Fairly cheap to build, replacements are available
- No event-exclusive cards
- Possibility of dead draws and bad hands
- Relies on The Unhappy Girl
Credit where credit is due. This specific deck is made by ItsBradazHD.
Here is the link to his video:
It uses The Unhappy Girl with the Holy Guard skill to lock Yugi Muto's monsters down.
This deck was designed for LV40, but it can be adjusted to work for LV30. Simply replace 2 Riryoku Field with 2 Abyssal Designator and the other with any card.
Summon The Unhappy Girl and attack each one of Yugi's monsters to lock them down. With the skill Holy Guard, we can do this without taking any damage in return.
- Aside from Yugi's monsters, Order to Charge is one of our main threats. So until both have been used or countered, you should aim to summon three The Unhappy Girl.
- Make sure to lock down ALL of Yugi's monster with each of your The Unhappy Girl, regardless of how many you have on the field.
- Fusion Summon B. Skull Dragon only if it safe from Order to Charge and Yugi's monsters.
- Feel free to set your Spell/Trap cards since he does not have any Spell/Trap card destruction. Be careful not to clog up your zones. Leave at least one zone available to play Secret Pass to the Treasures.
What you do on the last two turns depends on how many copies of The Unhappy Girl you have on the field during the second-to-last turn:
- Three: On the second-to-last turn, Tribute Summon Red-Eyes B.Dragon, using two copies of The Unhappy Girl as tributes. Proceed to the next turn and follow the Final Turn Combo procedure.
- Two: On the second-to-last turn, Tribute Summon Summoned Skull, using one The Unhappy Girl as the tribute. Proceed to the next turn and follow the Final Turn Combo procedure.
- One: Proceed to the next turn and follow the Final Turn Combo procedure.
Crystal Seer: Provides draw power and guarantees that neither of our Fusion Materials will be at the bottom of the Deck. This way, we can get the bonus for Tribute Summoning on the second-to-last turn.
Rai-Mei: Searcher for The Unhappy Girl.
Fusion Package (Red-Eyes B.Dragon, Summoned Skull, B. Skull Dragon): This is our main source of ATK to buff Piranha Army. We need to bring Piranha Army's ATK to 5000 or above on the last turn.
Final Turn Combo:
1) Fusion Summon B. Skull Dragon, if you haven't already done so.
2) Normal Summon Piranha Army.
3) Activate Secret Pass to the Treasures, targeting Piranha Army for the effect.
4) Activate Riryoku, halving the ATK of B. Skull Dragon and adding that half to Piranha Army. Piranha Army should now have 2400 ATK.
5) Activate Gift of the Martyr, sending B. Skull Dragon to the Graveyard and adding its ATK to Piranha Army. Piranha Army should now have 5600 ATK.
6) Enter the Battle Phase and attack directly with Piranha Army to win the Duel.