This deck is obsolete: Marik's decklist has changed.
Yami Marik has many ways of whittling down your LP. He also plays "Masked Beast Des Gardius", which has 3300 ATK, and when destroyed, it steal a monster from your side of the field. This double threat combination can make winning the duel difficult, let alone farming.
When you open up the duel, you should always bring out Labyrinth Wall first. Marik has Masked Beast Des Gardius at 3300 ATK, which poses a direct threat. Typically, the Masked Beast will come out on Marik's second turn or later. This gives you one or more turns to draw into Sorcerous Spell Wall, or search it using Planet Pathfinder. When both Labyrinth Wall and Sorcerous Spell Wall are on the field, you are in a stable position to farm.
The Goal of this deck is to draw through your deck before the skill "Shadow Game" can eliminate either you or Marik. Keep an eye on both life point totals and use Rain of Mercy as needed to keep both duelists alive until you complete your farming run. Before your last turn, remember to set two copies of Spell Reclamation
- Switch your Labyrinth Wall into attack mode and activate Shield and Sword
- Special Summon Fiend Megacyber
- Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal; target Gravekeeper's Vassal with Secret Pass to the Treasure, then with Union Attack
- Recycle Union Attack using Spell Reclamation, use again on Vassal
- Enter the Battle Phase and play Anti-Spell Arrows from your hand
- Attack directly to complete the farming run