|Card Trader Expense|
- Flexible; can be adjusted to a player's liking
- Stable and consistent
- High Score
- Includes event-exclusive cards
- Labyrinth Builder is exclusive to the Paradox Brothers
This deck guarantees 7700 Duel Assessment points if used correctly. Glossy cards and other bonuses can raise your final score. Stall with Labyrinth Wall and prepare for the final turn combo.
Activate the skill to summon Labyrinth Wall in Defense Position during the first turn.Since Mokuba has no cards that can get past its high DEF, this card is all we need to protect ourselves.
With that taken care of, our only threat left is Negate Attack. For that, we can either destroy it or negate it. We can either use Storm, Straight Flush, or Trap Jammer.
Manage your hand well. Set Spell/Trap cards if you need to, but if you're planning to use Storm to rid of Negate Attack, do NOT set your combo pieces.
Feel free to Fusion Summon Master of Oz early. Like Labyrinth Wall, Mokuba does not have any cards that can get over Master of Oz.
If you're aiming for 8,000 Duel Assessment points, you can gain more by:
- Destroying Mokuba's monsters by battle with Master of Oz. Avoid doing Battle Damage to him or you will not get the "Victory by Effect Damage Only" bonus.
- Include and play Glossy/Prismatic cards. You get 100 Duel Assessment points for each Glossy card you play, and 200 for each Prismatic card.
- Lower your Life Points to 100 to receive the "LP on the Brink" bonus. You will receive 1,000 Duel Assessment Points for this.
Final turn combo:
1) Fusion Summon Master of Oz if you have not already. Make sure it is in Attack Position.
2) Activate Storm or Straight Flush to clear out Bakura's Spell/Trap cards.
3) Equip Lucky Iron Axe to Labyrinth Wall or Master of Oz, then change it into Attack Position.
4) Normal Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal.
5) Activate Secret Pass to the Treasures and your copies of Union Attack, targeting Gravekeeper's Vassal for both effects.
6) Enter the Battle Phase and attack directly with Gravekeeper's Vassal to win the Duel. If Mokuba activates Negate Attack, activate Trap Jammer.
Card Choice Explanation:
Crystal Seer, Good Goblin Housekeeping: Draw power for getting the cards we need and to make up for the two we shuffled back with the skill.
Umi: Storm fodder. With a field spell, we can destroy 3 Spell/Trap cards with Storm instead of 2. You can replace this with any field spell.
Fusion Package (Des Kangaroo, Big Koala, Master of Oz): I use this Fusion package as our main buffer for Gravekeeper's Vassal. With two Union Attack, we need at least 9,300 more ATK if we want to boost Gravekeeper's Vassal's ATK to over 9,999.
Any battle damage this cards inflicts to your opponent is treated as effect damage instead.
Delivers the final blow. Combined with Union Attack, this effect allows us to achieve the "Victory by Effect Damage only" bonus, which equals 1,000 Duel Assessment Points.
Only one copy is available and needed.
Required to enable our Gravekeeper's Vassal to attack directly.
Used to boost Gravekeeper's Vassal's ATK.
Run enough copies to raise its total ATK over 9,999.
Use either this, Straight Flush, or Trap Jammer to deal with Negate Attack.
As mentioned earlier, with two Union Attack, we need at least 9,300 more ATK if we want to boost Gravekeeper's Vassal's ATK to over 9,999.
Master of Oz is used here for several reasons:
Keep these in mind when choosing alternatives.