|Card Trader Expense|
- Stable and consistent
- High Score
- Easy to master
- Cards are relatively easy to acquire
- Relies on luck with draws
- Rare chance to fail
- Includes event-exclusive cards
- Labyrinth Builder is exclusive to the Paradox Brothers
This deck guarantees 7700 Duel Assessment points if used correctly. Glossy/Prismatic cards and other bonuses can raise your final score. Stall with Labyrinth Wall and prepare for the final turn combo.
Activate the skill to summon Labyrinth Wall in Defense Position during the first turn.
The only way Mokuba can destroy our Labyrinth Wall is by equipping Hungry Burger with Ritual Weapon. To combat this, we have trap cards to negate or destroy Ritual Weapon.
Manage your hand well. Set Spell/Trap cards if you need to, but leave at least 1 Spell/Trap card zone open for your Final Turn Combo.
Feel free to Fusion Summon Master of Oz after you've taken care of both copies of Ritual Weapon. Similar to Labyrinth Wall, Mokuba can only defeat Master of Oz when Hungry Burger is equipped with both copies of Ritual Weapon.
If you're aiming for 8,000 Duel Assessment points, you can gain more by:
- Destroying Mokuba's monsters by battle with Master of Oz. Avoid doing Battle Damage to him or you will not get the "Victory by Effect Damage Only" bonus.
- Include and play Glossy/Prismatic cards. You get 100 Duel Assessment points for each Glossy card you play, and 200 for each Prismatic card.
- Lower your Life Points to 100 to receive the "LP on the Brink" bonus. You will receive 1,000 Duel Assessment Points for this.
How it can fail:
- You have no cards to protect Labyrinth Wall and Mokuba equips Hungry Burger with Ritual Weapon.
- Mokuba decks out before you could execute your Final Turn Combo. Mokuba can thin his deck with Mystic Tomato, Preparation of Rites, and Pre-Preparation of Rites. Jar of Avarice is the only card in his deck that combats this.
Final turn combo:
1) Fusion Summon Master of Oz if you have not already. Make sure it is in Attack Position.
2) Equip Lucky Iron Axe to Labyrinth Wall or Master of Oz, then change it into Attack Position.
3) Normal Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal.
4) Activate Secret Pass to the Treasures and your copies of Union Attack, targeting Gravekeeper's Vassal for both effects.
5) Enter the Battle Phase and attack directly with Gravekeeper's Vassal to win the Duel.
Card Choice Explanation:
Crystal Seer: Draw power for getting the cards we need and to make up for the two we shuffled back with the skill.
Fusion Package (Des Kangaroo, Big Koala, Master of Oz): I use this Fusion package as our main buffer for Gravekeeper's Vassal. With two Union Attack, we need at least 9,300 more ATK if we want to boost Gravekeeper's Vassal's ATK to over 9,999.
Any battle damage this cards inflicts to your opponent is treated as effect damage instead.
Delivers the final blow. Combined with Union Attack, this effect allows us to achieve the "Victory by Effect Damage only" bonus, which equals 1,000 Duel Assessment Points.
Only one copy is available and needed.
Required to enable our Gravekeeper's Vassal to attack directly.
Used to boost Gravekeeper's Vassal's ATK.
Run enough copies to raise its total ATK over 9,999.
As mentioned earlier, with two Union Attack, we need at least 9,300 more ATK if we want to boost Gravekeeper's Vassal's ATK to over 9,999.
Master of Oz is used here for several reasons:
Keep these in mind when choosing alternatives.