|Card Trader Expense|
- Des Kangaroo early in the game can really take your opponent by surprise to develop a field advantage.
- Deck contains more backrow utility than monsters to protect your key cards. As a bonus, it has great synergy with Swift Gaia.
- Very strong against Toons. Getting Master of Oz out is pretty easy against them as they won't target your monsters and most have to wait a turn before attacking. Since Toon Kingdom is generally the only protection they run, Master of Oz will easily get in swings; even dealing 1700 points of damage when attacking TSM. Magic Drain can negate Toon Kingdom's activation if they don't have any other spells in their hand.
- Mind Scan allows you to plan ahead and see through your opponent's defense, thus preventing you from making a large and risky move at the wrong time. Also lets you use Sergeant Electro to its maximum potential since you can control your opponent's moves. Prevents you from using Magic Drain on a lower threat.
- Does oddly well against Harpies due to its beatdown potential combined with Mind Scan and Sergeant Electro's backrow lockdown.
- Sergeant Electro can render Champion's Vigilance useless if summoned ahead of time.
- The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion is useless outside of getting Master of Oz out, essentially making it a brick at times where other cards would definitely help a lot more.
- Although the deck is extremely consistent most times, the game's "shuffling" can really screw you over sometimes. Sergeant Electro can easily be taken out if you have no backrow which neutralizes its effect.
- Weak against 3*D variants running Barrel Dragon. Your opponent's lucky coin toss can render your backrow useless if it destroys your monster. Strong against all other 3*D variants.
This deck is an alternate form of a Pegasus Mind Scan deck. It primarily focuses around using Des Kangaroo's effect early on in the game, while using Sergeant Electro to adjust your opponent's backrow as needed. Turns into a strict beatdown deck after this point once Master of Oz is out. Swift Gaia serves as the mini boss once the opportunity arises to end the game. Backrow is used to protect Des Kangaroo and Sergeant Electro to safely summon Master of Oz.