|Card Trader Expense|
Your starting hand will reflect the card balance of your deck.
|Draw Sense: Spell/Trap
Can be used each time your Life Points decrease by 1800. In the Draw Phase, instead of doing a normal draw, draw a random Spell/Trap card.
Can be used after starting hand is distributed. Shuffle all the cards from your hand into the Deck. Then draw the starting hand again.
You win games fast. Very few SD decks will give you trouble when running this deck as you will be summoning 2800/3500 ATK Boss Monsters that will overwhelm them.
- Plus its an auto-duel deck so less work for you to do.
This deck has no defensive cards whatsoever so do not try to run this in PvP seriously.
If your fusion monster gets destroyed and you don't have another fusion spell ready, you will have a very hard time winning.
- Also the Auto-Duel AI may make a dumb move here or there such as starting turn 1, setting a fusion substitute because its the only playable monster in hand, so I'd suggest not immediately auto-dueling if this may cause you an issue.
This deck is meant for power grinding your character for EXP or Pegasus/Bakura Event items. It is one of the original Auto-Duel EXP farms that can breeze through all level standard duelist decks up to the current Stage 60 cap.
This is a deck that will come to you over time, as it requires many cards from 2 different booster sets, 3 different character level up rewards, and many card trader cards that the starting player may not have materials and gold for initially.
The skills suggested are meant to be able to start with a fusion spell or be able to draw it if you take damage.The preferred skill to use if your character has it is Balance.
This is a long term goal deck rather than something you need to quickly obtain (such as Cerberus). But no matter what level you are, when you get a hold of it, the grinding will get much easier to deal with as you reach the End Game.
- I would like to mention that the deck is possible to use without a skill, but consistency will drop greatly due to the fact you will have a hard time drawing a fusion spell.
- If you choose to use Draw Sense: Spell/Trap, do keep in mind that the AI cannot auto trigger the skill, so you must pay attention to your LP to manually trigger it.
- I also would like to note that when I run my Double Dragon Fusion, I prefer running 3:2 Fusion Gate to Poly to improve my chance of multiple fusion summons on the first few turns.