|Card Trader Expense|
You will start the Duel with 500 Life Points and your starting hand will be 1 card, which is "Gate Guardian." In addition, you will start the duel with "Sanga of the Thunder", "Kazejin", and "Suijin" on the side of your field. Their effects are negated and they cannot attack as long as they are face-up on the field.
- Easy to understand and maneuver
- Fairly cheap to build
- Relies on drawing your counter cards
- Instead of starting with 4 cards, you only start with 1 card: Gate Guardian.
This deck utilizes Paradox Brothers' skill, Elements Unite!, to summon Gate Guardian and force Arkana to play defensively.
Your goal is to destroy Arkana's monsters (especially Dark Magician) and prevent him from summoning Dark Magician.
- Dark Magic Attack
- Destroys all of your Spell/Trap cards on the field. Requires Dark Magician to be on the field.
- Double Summon
- Arkana uses this to summon Dark Magician when he has enough Tributes on the field.
- Thousand Knives
- Destroys 1 monster. Requires Dark Magician to be on the field.
- Deck thinning/milling effects (Legion of the Fiend Jester, Mystic Tomato)
- Lowers the remaining card count in Arkana's Deck. The farm ends with a much lower score if he decks out before your last turn.
- Ultimate Providence
- Use this to negate Arkana's Spell/Traps.
- Ready for Intercepting
- Use this to flip Dark Magician face-down for a turn. You MUST toggle your Activation Confirmation button to ON as he summons Dark Magician.
- Shard of Greed, Good Goblin Housekeeping
- Counters deck thinning/milling effects by thinning our own Deck. Draw power allows us to gather the necessary cards quicker and makes up for our 1-card starting Hand.
Final Turn Combo
1) Normal Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal and Special Summon Caligo Claw Crow in Attack Position.
2) Activate Secret Pass to the Treasures and your copies of Union Attack, targeting Gravekeeper's Vassal for the effects.
3) Enter the Battle Phase. Gravekeeper's Vassal should now have 10,000 ATK. Attack directly with Gravekeeper's Vassal to end the Duel.